Monday, April 1, 2013

The Itch to Stitch

I've been busy the last few days.  My stepson finally moved out so I've been rearranging the house now that we're not in a crunch to fit both our stuff and his into a small three bedroom house.  I've been boxing up random stuff I never use in our bedroom which can now go out in the garage now that there's room in the garage. 

Through all of that, I now feel the stitching itch.  I want to do something small and finishable.  I think I will start the kit on the right in the picture below tomorrow.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you....I'm working to get my house de-cluttered and organized so I can do some stitching!!

    I'm working on getting rid of things I don't need or use so I can organize my stitching stash. I just can't make my self stitch if I have to hunt for everything! Enjoy your new project!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(