Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Projects

I'm now going on Week 4 of being a stay at home Mommy.  I'm keeping my sanity by picking up a little stitching.  Still dangling on the fate of graduate school which will start in June if all gets approved.  I went through my stash again this weekend and did a bit of organizing.  If you read my guest post on Stitching the Night Away, you might remember me talking about inventorying your stash.  I did that awhile back but I went through it again and weeded out some stuff I didn't need. I also labeled all my fabric so that I know which piece is which.  I managed to find a few pieces on my "to do" list that I have the correct fabric for AND I also have a frame that will fit the finished piece.  These are the two I'm adding to my list:



I'm doing the bottom one first, which is "Quaker Sampler."  The stitching on it has been going fairly quickly.

Since I now have several projects that I'm rotating through because they're large, I have a new tab devoted to my "large projects" where you can see the finished item and where I stand progress wise.  No pic up yet on the Quaker Sampler.  Hope to have one tomorrow.

I should probably work some more ornaments, but I'm not in the mood sadly.

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhh I love the Be Ye Thankful. I think I have that pattern in my pile as well. And your second choice is beautiful as well. I love the colors. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(