Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Stitching

My brain keeps telling me that I have to go to work tomorrow.  I keep telling it to shut up.  However, I did get a fair amount of stitching in today.  I've downsized to a 8x8 Q-Snap as I'm reaching the toe.  Once I'm done down here, I'll have to go back up top and do the cuff.


We also had to go get Adèle some shoes yesterday.  Her old ones are too small and the hand me down shoes from her sister are too big.  So, she got a pair of light up sandals kind of like what Zoé has but a different style.  They were the same price as similar ones that didn't light up so why not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(