Today's meal was excellent. We had seafood gumbo (with shrimp, crab and crawfish) over rice and brisket that was dry rubbed and smoked (you could smell it two houses down!) and baked beans that my DH made from scratch.
When we got home, I got a little progress done on my latch hook.
It's really starting to take shape now. This it the 3rd latch hook I've done. Only one appears in the finished pieces album, a unicorn that I made into a pillow. I also did a cat also finished as a pillow which I don't have a picture of unfortunately. This, of course, is charted. My little trick is to lay out all the pieces of yarn for the current row in order before I start attaching them so that I don't have to try to attach and count at the same time. I also completely ignore the printed on pattern as it's never lines up correctly.
I also finished winding the double pull ball of yarn. It doesn't look pretty but so far it appears that it will work. I just have to undecrease my panel. Not sure when I'll get to it.