Friday, November 26, 2010

A hat and some progress

So, I knitted this hat as a Christmas present.  I think it turned out pretty well.  It's the "Patterned Hat" off the Knifty Knitter project page.


That would be my husband trying to be funny.  Let me try that again...
I used some green Homespun Yarn by Lion's Brand that I had in my craft cabinet.  I love working with it, it's so soft and works well on the Knifty Knitters because it's a larger gauge. 

I also made some progress on Mary...

The rest of the work to be done is mainly outlining which is definitely an embroidery stitch...I just can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.  I think it will turn out nice.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Cute....adorable...like stamped cross stitch for a break once in a while. My mom has embroidered baby quilts for the last 4 or 5 grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(