Saturday, January 2, 2016

WIPs of 2016

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I got a few crafty things.




I don't normally set a ton or resolutions but here are my goals for the next year.
  1. Wear my FitBit every day.
  2. Read 200 books.
  3. Get the champion ribbon at the fair (grand or reserve)
  4. Get a ribbon at the state fair
Now, to the WIPs.  I still have a bunch in progress even though I finished off a few last year!  The following are the ones that I will be focusing on this year.  I have a few new projects I want to do as well.  You can always click the "Long Term Projects" tab to see all the WIPs I have.

Aurora is almost completed.
Strawberry Fields Forever
Gathering Honey
Rose Garden
Country Grace

5 comments:

  1. I love all your WIP's. I have Country Grace in my own stash waiting to be stitched. And wow 200 books this year, that is almost two a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read 255 last year (some where picture books though) but I set my goal lower in case I get hired, which will severely cut into my reading time.

      Delete
    2. I read 255 last year (some where picture books though) but I set my goal lower in case I get hired, which will severely cut into my reading time.

      Delete
  2. Your wips look great.
    200 books! I can't imagine getting to that many. I'm trying for 100.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(