Monday, March 23, 2015

Stitch from Stash Update - March 2015

Month: March

Carryover from February: $11.51
Amount Spent: $4.20
Amount Earned: $20
Carryover to April: $52.31

This month was a concentrated effort on three different pieces.  And I finished all three pieces.  Budget wise, I was fine.  Mostly because my husband bought me materials as an anniversary present.

The first piece was Yellow Submarine.  This did not earn me any "Stash cash" since I just bought the piece.  Oh, well.


The second piece was Lights of Advent.  This was an ornament I'd been wanting to do for awhile because for some reason, I don't see a lot of pieces with advent candles.  My husband gifted me the silk and I used some fabric from my stash.


The last piece is my Sunflower Sampler.  I have been working on this piece for over two years.  I finally finished it today!  This piece cost next to nothing as I got the linen for $1 at SCRAP and the fibers were all DMC.  I have a frame ready for it that I got for $3 at a thrift store.  All I need are some more stainless steel pins.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sunflower finish, it's a gorgeous piece :-) you other projects look great too, nice low spend thanks to your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes and i allso didnt see a lot of advent candles
    Well done on your budget

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(