Sunday, June 9, 2013

Surviving Grad School and a trip to SCRAP

Well, I've officially survived my first week of Grad School.  All my courses are hybrid courses with most of the course online and a few lectures.  I've been able to work ahead so I'm about a week ahead of schedule.  I have one paper that will take a bit more research and planning so I'm hoping to start that this week some time even though it's not due until the beginning of July.


These are the required texts. 
So glad the government picked up the tab
because they were over $200. 
Everyone wants APA style so I picked
this up. I'm used to MLA so it will
be a little adjustment

We also took a little trip to SCRAP.  I picked up a few things.

Some interesting 18 ct evenweave for 75 cents

A kit for a tin cover, including a heart shaped tin.  I've seen it before but resisted it until now.  It was $5

A cute set of scissor fob and tin cover for a regular Altoid tin.  Charms included
No stitching progress to report this week.  I was busy with the start of school.  I have one lecture this week and a doctor's appointment.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're going to be one busy lady. Good job on your first week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(