Thursday, November 12, 2015

Christmas Crunch

At the beginning of this week, I officially declared the beginning of "Christmas Crunch," that time of year when crafters have to knuckle down and get stuff done on a timeline to be ready for Christmas.  

I am hoping to get Strawberry Fields done by Christmas for my husband but it is lowest in priority right now.  It is over half done.


Right now, I've been working feverishly on a Belle Ornament for the granddaughter.  She will be here for Thanksgiving but not Christmas most likely so I'll have to have it done and get both finished and wrapped before then.


ZoĆ© requested an Aurora ornament out of the Disney Princess book, dispelling my dilemma of not having the proper threads to do the other ornament I had been planning.  I have the linen ready to go but need to get Belle done first.

I finished a knitting project this week as well. It is a loom knit afghan shawl and will be heading to a friend in Michigan.  I'm working to finish some other things for her box of goodies this week.


Also on the to-do list is to finish the Contemporary Wedding Sampler and then knit two scarves.  At least I sent Mom home with her present already!

Oh, and if you haven't heard already, Mel at Epic Stitching has decided to discontinue her Stitch from Stash.  It's sad but I totally understand.  It was a massive undertaking.  I've been part of it from the start.  I haven't decided if I'm going to track the rest of the year for fun or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(