Friday, November 15, 2013

Tearful Reunion

Today, Fed Ex delivered my beloved laptop back to me.  I am rather impressed with the service I received from ASUS.  I shipped it the Wednesday after the crash.  It arrived at ASUS in California the following Tuesday (there was a holiday in there), made it onto the workbench that same day, and was boxed back up and given to FedEx that night.  The laptop has a new hard drive so I am now having to reinstall everything and I did lost some of the pictures from earlier this year.

Without further ado, here is what has been going on:

I worked on a Mill Hill kit that I am going to send to my cousin who is recovering from surgery.

I love the colors on him, even though I'm not really a Santa person.

I also made some progress on the Nativity ornament but I do not have a picture up yet.


I found the perfect purple backing fabric at SCRAP and I used some dark green ribbon with gold accent to glue around the edge of it for a finished look.

I also won a giveaway from the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  It included the chart, the floss, the bells and the buttons.  I am a bit backlogged with Christmas but I will have to get some fabric for it so I can stitch it.  I love the pattern and was really hoping to win it.


And last, I want to show how Zoé has really grown up.  Here is a picture of her modeling her new My Little Pony outfit


I also got a Cuisinart hand mixer from my husband.  I am going to try to make an angel food cake again.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Third time's the charm, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(