Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Catching Up Part 1: The Largest Piece Ever!

When I was subbing, I ran across a teacher who was cross stitching an Afghan.  She had crocheted the blanket and was cross stitching on it but she had made a mistake.  So like many of us, she put it aside (because sometimes you have no time for frogging!).

She gave it to me and asked to see what I could do.  I found the mistake, frogged what needed to be frogged and set to work.  It took about 2 months of work.  We were in the process of packing to move so that cut into stitching time obviously.

This is the result:

The feet were done, the rest was me.

It was an awesome opportunity.  First, to help her out.  Second, to do something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(